Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Boyfriend’s in a Rock! Band



How we met, was our little secret. His identity was his little secret. My love was my little secret, and the untold story lives on. We were young. We made a lot of mistakes, but eventually learned the hard way because we didn’t know what in the hell we were doing. We had totally different views and backgrounds. We were two completely different people, but that didn’t change a thing.

Today is the first day back to school. This is my last year here at Oak Side High School. My reputation was at its peak. I was a leader, someone people look up to. Freshman, sophomores, juniors, and seniors all knew me and knew what I was about. I don’t play games. I’m straight forward. You know the lines you can and cannot cross? Well cross me and well you get the picture. This is my last year and I plan to ride out with style. My life was just beginning.
“Good Morning Sky, Time to wake up”, the alarm clock said. I reached over to my night stand and pushed the snooze button. “Ahh”, I yawned as I lifted my eye mask of my eyes. I then swung my legs over to the foot of my bed, slipped on my slippers, grabbed my robe, and got up out my bed. 

TO BE CONTINUED....


No comments:

Post a Comment